For the Ultimate Customer Experience
Developing a website could be compared to writing a book. But what if you wrote that book and just printed one copy then put it on a shelf that no-one can reach? Not much point in that really! Same with a website. What if you develop an all-singing, all-dancing website that only you can see and which no one else can access. That’s where our additional customer service and online booking solutions come into play!
We can integrate Appointment Scheduling into your website that helps you better communicate with clients, reduce no-shows, double-bookings and time-consuming administration. Here is what we can do for your business:-
- Automated – Sends SMS and emails so that clients confirm and remember their appointments. Know when clients have received and read your messages
- Branded – Keep a professional shop-front by branding and customising all clients communications
- Personal – Allows clients to request changes, cancellations or reply to reminders. Send personal SMS message straight from the calendar.
SIMPLE ONLINE BOOKING
- Take client bookings online – Allow clients to book your free slots online
- Keep control – Decide when, how and what can be booked, with manual booking request approval.
- Online payments – Take payments with PayPal, Stripe, SagePay.
- Simple Rota management – Coordinate multiple staff, calendars, rooms and locations seamlessly
- Audit Log and Payments – Track all changes, notes, payments and history for customers and appointments
- Access control – Let your staff only access their own bookings, or limit access to view-only
- Cloud-based, instant updates – Any calendar updates from your clients or staff appear instantly on your screen.
- 100% Secure – Fully encrypted bank-rate security, Compliant with Data Protection regulation
- Connect from any device – Access from any computer, tablet or phone. No install required. Print your calendar if needed
- Live Dashboard – Track your business growth and metrics. Receive targeted advice.
- Prevent no-shows – View incoming requests and upcoming appointments at risk of no-show.
- Custom reports – Run regular reports to see data by staff member, service or customer
Social Media Integration
Do you spend endless hours on your social media accounts posting information about offers or services? Well you can stop that now, with our fully integrated social media solution for your website. Imagine only having to go to one place on the web to post your content – your website or blog – then hitting the publish button in the knowledge that your content will automatically post to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
We will also show you how to post the best content that is relevant to each social media platform so that you can maximise your return on investment quickly and effectively. Contact Us now.
It is widely accepted that the use of video in content marketing is on the rise. And, it’s certainly not a tactic to be taken lightly. Use of video – and in particular bespoke video – in your website content is now a must-do. Here’s why: –
Firstly, utilising video in your content marketing efforts will no doubt improve your SEO. In fact, according to Comscore, adding a video to your website can increase the chance of a front page Google result by 53 times.
Next, videos have been proven to demand more consumer attention than any other medium. And while we’re in the midst of what some might call a content-overload for consumers, capturing their attention is crucial.
We’ve heard over and over that visual content is the key to great engagement. Video is no exception. So when you’re considering what types of posts to schedule on social networks in the future, think video!
Finally, the number one reason for using video in your content marketing plan? Video converts more customers. Simple, right? Recent research shows that 71% of marketers say video conversion rates outperform other marketing content.
Helicon Design can create a beautiful video for your business of up to 90 seconds. This makes a great addition to your About Page on your website or when you are blog posting. Contact Us now to learn more.