Terms & Conditions
- I’m a great fella and not out to fleece you but to make you the happiest persons alive. Trust me and book me now! If I disappoint, then you can tell me where to go! So here’s some Terms & Conditions.
- All Client Commissions are subject to the Terms set out in our separate Independent Contractor Agreement (Sample Contractor Agreement).
- Digital Materials – All electronic photographic data and materials, taken by Helicon Design Ltd., including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs and previews shall remain the exclusive property of Helicon Design Ltd. Helicon Design Ltd. shall make available to you, the client, digital or hard copy proofs via email, Dropbox, CD, DVD or USB for preview to enable you the Client to select the design/s that you wish to commission/purchase. Helicon Design Ltd. can, at the request of the Client, make these proofs available via our website at www.helicondesign.co.uk.
- Copyrights and Printing Rights – Helicon Design Ltd. reserves all copyrights on all artwork and images created by Helicon Design Ltd. unless you, the Client, has purchased these rights based on what was ordered at the time of sale. Helicon Design Ltd. may use any images or data for portfolio, samples, self-promotion, entry into photography contest, art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photography Studio, website and social media sites.
- Client Usage – The Client is obtaining digital solutions for personal/corporate use only and shall not produce, sell or authorise any reproductions thereof by parties other than Helicon Design Ltd.. If the Client is obtaining images for broadcast or print or online media, Helicon Design Ltd. must authorise you, the client, to reproduce the image in this manner.
- Data and Image Life – Media used to create your electronic and digital images including DVD and CD or USB data is subject to magnetic waves and might be destroyed or rendered otherwise useless. The Client accepts that data and image life is based on specific air, light, humidity, scratch resistance and/or magnetic strength. It remains the responsibility of the Client to take all necessary precautions to safeguard the media and the Client therefore releases Helicon Design Ltd. for any liability for any claims whatsoever based on the criteria outlined herein.
- Miscellaneous – This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both of the parties. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.